Thursday, December 27, 2012

Revolutionary Circumstances!

Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice exalt and squeeze one of those diabolical little dinosaur replicas that squeak! For the last two months Iron Wyvern has been getting more pageviews than it's ever had before. 1000+ this month and we still have several days to go! and last month we got 1,175 page views in 30 days!
And, of course, 'tis all thanks to our loyal followers, and I know J said this before, but I shall say it again! You guys are awesome! Amazing! And have stayed by this blog every step of the way! Even when we had a long term shutoff of the letters and filled the gap with increasingly desperately cobbled together excuses for blog posts. And for this I am exceedingly thankful!
And I am very happy to anounce that we shall soon be finished with Book One of the above mentioned Draconian Letters, and shall soon be going into book two, which I would tell you about, but I can't until you finish the Letters, which shall be posted, I hope, in a very short span of time!
And I shall thank you all one last time for following us and reading all our Exclusive Fantasy Interviews, our Weekend Disaster Posts, our Weekly Riddling Derbies, our Short Stories, our Fantasy Pest Control Articles, and especially, ESPECIALLY our Draconian Letters, for which we are very grateful.
Hoping to post soon, and thanks again,
-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment