Sunday, August 24, 2014

Riddling Derby No. 6 RESULTS!

And we're back for the unveiling ceremony of all riddles presented in the previous Riddling Derby, the comments underscored there, and the winners by majority of correct answers. ONWARD!!

Riddle #1: Bind me and I walk, loose me and I am still. What am I?

Answer: Sandals! Correctly solved by Anastasia & Dmitri Pendragon
.
Riddle #2: A word I know, six letters it contains, remove on letter and twelve remains. What is it?

Solution: Dozens! Correctly interpreted by Dmitri...and Hyperlinkzer at the last minute!

Riddle #3: With thieves I consort, with the vilest, in short, I'm quite at ease with depravity. Yet all divines use me, and savants can't loose me, for I am the center of gravity.

Resolution: The letter V! Rightly answered by Dmitri and Anastasia

Riddle #4: What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?

Thingy-That-It-Meant: A Palm tree!!!! Correctly answered by Anastasia, Dmitri & Hyperlinkzer!

Final Point Tally:
Anastasia: 3
Demitri: 5 (1 bonus point due to circumstances in the last Riddling Derby Results)
Hyperlinkzer: 2

Congratulations Dmitri Pendragon!!!!!! for the first time your name shall be inscribed on the newly updated Hall Of Riddlers! And nice work Anastasia and Hyperlinkzer too! Be of good cheer! And cream the opposition next Riddling Derby (in the most unbiased way possible)!
And so ends another Riddling Derby revolution! For tomorrow is another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment