Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Announcement (of sorts)

Hey, it's J. Baner. T & Z are traveling to distant lands across the world, so I get to sit here in the central United States and write to you.

We're going to talk about some stuff today, and I'll just list it out for you right here before we begin:

The Draconian Letters
Books
NaNoWriMo
The Future
Other stuff I throw in at random

All right, we've got some basic guidelines for our discussion.

Concerning TDL, or The Draconian Letters, as it were, I am sure you readers have come to realize that the bloggers in charge of this establishment are horrific procrastinators, manic truth-stretchers, and sometimes even outright liars. We promise you more letters soon: we give you none. We say we'll be active from now on: we don't post for two months. Stuff like that makes us unreliable.

By the dawn of 2014, we plan to change that. We will jettison Iron Wyvern into a new era of peace, prosperity, and pepper grenades. Explosions at every turn; regular content; anything and everything blogworthy, we will post. We will post so much cool stuff your eyeballs will bleed by the time we're done with you.

Books. That's next on my list. Reading any cool books? Books are amazing. I'm currently reading A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway, among other things, and I must say, it's pretty darn good.

But enough about reading books. Let's talk about writing books. I will be participating in NaNoWriMo this year, but I do not think T & Z will. As I mentioned before, they are at an undisclosed location overseas (think Europe). They're going to be there a couple of days into November, and I'm pretty sure they don't want to ruin the vacation with worrying about writing deadlines.

The Future. Oooh. The Future of the blog, the Future of the world, whatever, you name it.

We plan to get production going in December, January, around that time. We will bombard and maraud you with posts galore, and we will try to continue that barrage until either June or July, when we will take breaks for Camp NaNoWriMo (depending on when each of us is participating, or if we are at all); after this, we will march on until November and pause once more. You get the idea. We won't stop, we won't let up, except for notable occasions and prescheduled breaks.

I know what you're thinking; you're thinking we won't be able to do it. Perhaps not, but I have a feeling we will.

Have fun, anyway, and don't forget to visit the exclusive Flying Llama Sightseeing Area!

-J Baner

1 comment:

  1. I hope T and Z have fun in Europe! And good luck, J, with NaNoWriMo!

    I look forward to all the coming posts! You're certainly forgiven for forgetting in the past.

    ReplyDelete