Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ninth Riddling Derby!

Welcome, all, welcome, to the Ninth Riddling Derby on Iron Wyvern!

As the rules state, the derby starts now, and closes a week from today if everyone is stumped. Please consider these carefully. We'll give you virtual ice cream if you win, and an invisible crown of laurels, all for $0.99 er, free! Answer below!

And with that said, my buckaroos...RABBIT!!!!! Oh, sorry. False alarm. SQUIRREL!!! Sorry, sorry...er, does anyone see that strange thing over there?!

LET THE NINTH RIDDLING DERBY BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

Riddle Numero Uno: 

I am big and mighty, and scared of sharp objects.

I feed everyone and watch everyone go by.

I have my feet stuck and it's really annoying.

What am I?

Riddle Numero Dos; that means number two, for anyone who doesn't know, hehe:

I live in a busy place in the city,

I'll let you stay with me a while,

If you don't feed me, I can get you into trouble.

What am I?

And, last but not least, the dancing weasel act! I mean, Riddle Numero Tres! Please enjoy:

One am I, amongst six others,

Largest, smallest,

Cold, dark

And two brothers.

What am I?

---------------------------------

And with that rolling, we'll go on to a draconian fun fact to start (or end, or amuse) your days with a bang!

You didn't hear it from me, but Scaligar keeps a private drake butler, who also mugs mail-dragons for him and keeps him in the know about Smok's (and anyone else's who annoys him) correspondence. And that means you readership, if you ever fall into bad favor with him.

Semithino likes a latte every once in a while.

Trubodox mugs him outside of Wingbucks when he's feeling that he deserves some java.

Please enjoy, and watch out for the bushwhacking hippos.

2 comments:

  1. The second one is a parking meter....I don't know what the other two are. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is a tree. The second one is parking meter. And I have no idea what the last one is...

    ReplyDelete